Super visa insurance
One of the requirements of being approved for a super visa is that you have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that covers you for at least one year from the date of entry to Canada. This is what super visa insurance or super visa health insurance is.
Basically Canada wants to make sure that you’re not going to be a financial burden on the publicly funded heath system when you visit. So you need to prove that you have got insurance that will cover you for any medical needs you have when you are in Canada.
IRCC states that the health insurance you get must meet all of the following requirements in order to be accepted:
- The medical insurance must be from a Canadian insurance company.
- It must be valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry to Canada.
- The policy coverage must be at least $100,000.
- You must have proof that the health insurance has actually been purchased.
These are just the super visa insurance requirements; not the requirements for the actual super visa itself. The full requirements to be approved for a super visa are listed here.
Buy Super Visa Insurance from a Canadian Company
The legislature of Canada says that you should give verification of Canadian therapeutic protection as Super Visa protection.
Obtaining medicinal protection from a Canadian organization is a smart thought for a few reasons:
- Canadian insurance agencies know the medicinal framework in Canada, and are simpler to contact if there is a restorative crisis in Canada.
- Since Canadian medical clinics and insurance agencies cooperate, a Canadian emergency clinic as a rule charges the Canadian insurance agency legitimately. This implies:
- That you don’t have to pay for treatment, and get repaid later, as may occur with a non-Canadian insurance agency.
- Cases will be quicker with a Canadian insurance agency than with an organization from another nation.
- Confirmation of protection must be given to the legislature of Canada before movement/passage into Canada, and it is ideal if this evidence is in English or French.
- Canadian insurance agencies are legitimate and exceptionally controlled. Assures, a not revenue driven office, guarantees that you will hold up to $60,000 or 85% of the guaranteed advantages, whichever is higher, in the far-fetched occasion a Canadian insurance agency fails.